Thursday, January 05, 2006

Quilt Update

Well, I am almost finished with the quilting part. I have found a few places that I didn't pull the top tight enough so that was a little disappointing, but no where near as bad as my first quilt. So I guess that's where the "practice makes perfect" comes in. The areas aren't major and you can't see them unless you are looking, but I know they are there:( The quilting part should be finished tomorrow then I will be making my own binding and putting it on so we will see how that goes. Listening to Karina scares me...lol. After that my next project will be a quilted table runner for my mom...with a star pattern. So I am excited about starting that. Oh yea, I've been able to use some of my quilting feet that came with my machine, one of them being my walking foot...it's ohhhhh so nice:)

2 thoughts...:

doreen said...

ok, somehow i missed this. i bet the walking foot made a big difference!

Jennifer said...

oh boy did it!!