Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sleepy Kitty


Here is a pic of the pajamas I made Trin. Doreen had bought this material for me. We found it of the remnant rack. I didn't have a pattern for these I just kinda made it up as I went along. Looks more like a little dress than pjs but oh well. I used one of my decorative stitches at the bottom. I wanted to play around with them some. I needed a button for the back of it so I took a button of one of her play dresses...lol. I think it turned out good.

2 thoughts...:

Karina said...

I think you did awesome, esp with out a pattern and yes it does look like somethin she can wear to church and wear to bed.

doreen said...

This nighty is really cute. Isn't wonderful that you know enough about garment construction and sewing that you can make things up as you go along. That's one of the most fun things about crafting for me! I cannot wait to see some of your other creations!