Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mycah's New Bedskirt


Here is a pic of Mycah's new bed skirt. I must say that Shane and I aren't really "feeling" the print. I want to do Mycah's room with bugs and frogs, but after I made this I don't think this particular material is what I am looking for. So I will be looking for new fabric for another skirt for him. Probably when I buy the fabric for his quilt. But atleast this will work for now to cover up the trundle bed underneath.

3 thoughts...:

Karina said...

ok I Think this is fine, are you thinking its too girly looking? The dragonflies make it a little girly but its fine I think. Cute print!

Jennifer said...

no not to girly, cause the dragonflys don't look girly like in the pic. i'm just not sure just something about it...

doreen said...

I think it's fine too, but I can understand if it's not the look you're going for. Good luck finding the "right" one!