Friday, May 12, 2006

Quilted Purse


Here is a pic of the purse I made for my mom for mother's day. It is quilted and has bamboo handles. I love this purse. It came out so good. This was my first attempt at sewing/quilting a purse. It took more brain work for me than usual since I had alot of figuring out to do since I didn't have a pattern. I can't wait to give it to her.

8 thoughts...:

doreen said...

It's so pretty, I love it. You did a great job!

Karina said...

it is awesome, are you givin it to her today? she will love it

Jennifer said...

yea, i gave it to her today. she did...she loved it.

Karina said...

like the blog!

Soul said...

Hye Bly Soul here just looked at your blog you are very talented very nice stuff goes a little further than just an obsession though lol keep up the good work :)

Jennifer said...

hey soul thanks so much for coming by. i guess u found me though drac's site?

Soul said...

you know you think i would have found you there but no i saw a comment of yours on hmmm was it Gm dave of goblim smithy um one of those lol not dracs site :) lots of stuff on my blog to read FF Fanatic here so that story is gonna be really long thats why drac is helping me write it.

Jennifer said...

ohh yea gmdave! or smithy yes. aren't we all ff fanatics?? lol, i look forward to reading the story. go thing drac's helping u.