Friday, July 14, 2006

Sneak Peek!


Here is just one of the squares of my "going away present". I wasn't gonna give a sneak peek then decided, hey why not? Actually, I was just bored...lol. This is one of my favorite squares. It reminds me of a wholecloth quilt. Which is what Shane wants for his quilt when I do it. I love the stippling in this quilt. I can't wait to finish this project and see the end result. I probably won't have it finished by tomorrow, but hopefully by the end of the weekend. This still has the quilting lines in it.

3 thoughts...:

Karina said...

you have done an amazing job, jennifer, this looks soo awesome!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

thank you :) making me feel all good...lol!

doreen said...

I already told you how this looks great! You did a fantastic job. I am looking forward to seeing it finished. She will LOVE this and cherish it as an herlioom!