Friday, August 18, 2006

B Day Present


Here is a bday present I made for my little sister. The pics a little weird cause it was laying on the ground then I flipped the pic. Anyways, she loves horses so that was the main reason I picked the pannel out. The top square has Psalms 23 on it. The only thing I have left to do on it is make a sleeve for hanging it.

On a side note. I finished all 70 squares for Mycah's quilt. They are all ironed and squared up. I'm thinking I should I have the top done sometime tomorrow...maybe.

3 thoughts...:

Karina said...

it looks really nice, im sure she will like it.:)

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

It's Pretty!! Can't wait to see the quilt.

doreen said...

this is really pretty j, i'm sure she will just love it.
i want a preview of m's quilt! and t's afghan!