Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update

Well, right now I'm working on quilting the design into the borders of Mycah's quilt. I had one whole side finsihed only to find out I have to rip the whole thing out. I'm close to having that finished then I can quilt that side again then I wil only have two sides left and then the binding so it is coming along....slowly. It looks great though and I'm very happy with it. I haven't really been working on anything else. Karina and I are working on getting a craft night together for us and some friends, so we will see how that goes. Anyways that's all for now.

5 thoughts...:

Just Another Army Wife said...

We leave here in a month. So we should be there in the middle of Oct. He has until Nov to report but we will be there before hand to report and find a house.

Jennifer said...

ohh ok, we wanted to see if u were gonna be here in time to come to craft night with us, but ur not:( maybe we can schedule one after u move here even though karina will be back in hawaii.

doreen said...

i am looking forward to seeing it and the craft night!

Karina said...

Craft nites with friends are soooo much fun!!!!I get to touch his quilt soon!!!!

Just Another Army Wife said...

yall put together a doll an pretend its me!!! Wish I we were arriving earlier!!