Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update

Well, right now I'm working on quilting the design into the borders of Mycah's quilt. I had one whole side finsihed only to find out I have to rip the whole thing out. I'm close to having that finished then I can quilt that side again then I wil only have two sides left and then the binding so it is coming along....slowly. It looks great though and I'm very happy with it. I haven't really been working on anything else. Karina and I are working on getting a craft night together for us and some friends, so we will see how that goes. Anyways that's all for now.

5 thoughts...:

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

We leave here in a month. So we should be there in the middle of Oct. He has until Nov to report but we will be there before hand to report and find a house.

Jennifer said...

ohh ok, we wanted to see if u were gonna be here in time to come to craft night with us, but ur not:( maybe we can schedule one after u move here even though karina will be back in hawaii.

doreen said...

i am looking forward to seeing it and the craft night!

Karina said...

Craft nites with friends are soooo much fun!!!!I get to touch his quilt soon!!!!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

yall put together a doll an pretend its me!!! Wish I we were arriving earlier!!