Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I had some pics I wanted to post of some crafts the kids and I did, but the camera ran out of batteries :( I thought that since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I would list a few things that I am thankful for...

1) My Salvation, sometimes I am just so overwhelmed with the love God has for me, and I am very thankful for the sacrifice of his son.

2) My family (all of them) but I'm gonna talk mostly about my husband. I am so thankful for the man that he is. That he loves God. I'm thankful he works hard at our marriage and doing what is right for it. I'm thankful he communicates with me and will talk things out with me. I'm thankful for the love he has for me and the kids. I am thankful that he values my job and the importance of homeschool. I am very thankful that he is a good leader!

3) I'm very thankful for the material things we have. Even though they may not be to the world's standards, I am so thankful to have my home, to have a car(even though only one), that I can buy food for my family, that I have medicine to give my children when they are sick. Honestly there are times I think I'm the luckiest person in the world. And I guess that comes with true contentment and peace of where and what you have.

2 thoughts...:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, I cannot remember exactly what I typed before, but I've been thinking the same things lately myself. It's good to feel blessed.

Anonymous said...

You truly are blessed and it is wonderful that you realize it....a lot of people do not. I too, am very blessed and am thankful every day.

Hope you have a splendid Thanksgiving day with your loved ones!!!