Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Gift Quilt


Here is a pic of my finished quilt. (sorry it's a little crooked). I made this quilt for Shane's Grandma for Christmas. I used the log cabin for this quilt. I'm excited about giving it to her. Shane really likes this quilt too. I finished off the binding by hand. Now off to make more Christmas gifts :)

8 thoughts...:

Anonymous said...

cool you finished. It looks awesome! I bet she will love it!

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous!!!! The colors you selected are beautiful and really look great together!!! And your quilting is fantastic!! Did you free-hand the hearts on your machine??? You should be really proud of yourself and Shane's Grandma will love it!!!!

Jennifer said...

cindy, yes i did..i'm still trying to get better with it, but i am pleased with it :)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

WOW.....that is fantastic. I think the quilting is wonderful. And the fact that you used free-motion quilting on it is even more impressive!!! You have inspired me to work harder on learning how to do it....I have some to do on a quilt that I just keep putting off.

Anonymous said...

it looks great!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

I love it! U did an awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

ooh i like the new blog set up! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

when I opened your blog earlier I saw the red lace and thought wow, she's really changed her blog this time, but my pc was buggin so I was having these weird trailing shadow things and I couldn't see most of the page. It's fixed now and I like it. Very mature looking. I like your new profile too.
I missed my Jennifix today! >:-{