Thursday, December 21, 2006


Here are the natural rice bags that I made. They are made of flannel and can be used as heating pads or ice packs. Christi made some and her's are really cute. I got the instructions for these here.

5 thoughts...:

Cindy said...

I am making some of these this year as well. I need to remember to make some for us to keep in the freezer....seems like we always have someone needing ice around here for some bump or another.

You've been busy. Are you working on any other quilts right now???

Jennifer said...

no quilts right now, but i am hoping to start trin's after the new year. i'm starting to get antsy...need to make another quilt.

doreen said...

this looks great! I love mine, they are filled with flaxseed and herbals! They are wonderful for stiff backs and boo boos too!

Karina said...

Thank you bunches!

Christi said...

I like the flannel idea.. they are so soft!