Thursday, September 20, 2007

My New Sewing Room

Here are some pics of my new sewing room. Everything is moved in and mostly organized, but I still need to get all the stuff hung on the walls. I am sooooo excited about finally having my own space to sew!!! I can't wait to get everything settled!

This pic is standing in the door way.

This pic is looking from Shane's corner.

Looking out into the playroom.



3 thoughts...:

doreen said...

very nice. I'm sure lots of cool blyessing creations will come from this. I know you must be very proud of Shane, and happy with your new space! I love the window. Now you will be able to look out onto that pretty garden and see the fruits of your labor!

Karina said...

awesome, awesome awesome.... Happy times to be had there!!!

Christi said...

YAY! such a happy room! I know you are so excited! Great job Shane!