Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trin's Quilt Top

Here is Trin's quilt top. On my anniversary my hubby surprised me with a surprise trip to Joann's to go shopping. While I was there I saw this princess fabric I thought would be great for Trin. So I decided to make it into a quilt. Shane was so wonderful walking around and looking a everything with me and helping me pick out fabric and other goodies. This wasn't what I originally intended for Trin's quilt, but I am pleased. It is a very basic pattern, but worked out good since I don't have much energy in me right now.

Closer pic of the squares.

3 thoughts...:

Christi said...

awww its adorable!! what a lucky little girl! and mycah so cute peeking from behind it :)

doreen said...

beautiful. I love the windowpane design.

Karina said...

OH jennifer, I think this is goergous!!!! I want to copy this idea! and mycah too cute wanting to be in pic too!!! wow, enthralled. also tying would work fine, stitching around squares would be cute too, but whatever is easier for you at this point....