Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look At All The Pretty Soaps!!!

Today I went to my friend Lynn's house. She showed me how to make some diffrent types of soaps. We made 4 diffrent kinds today. It was alot of fun since she had lots of EO and FO and colors. Plus I learned some things I didn't know.




The brownish soap is pumkin spice and it smells really good! The blue one I made for Shane. I chose sea shore for the scent since it was stronger and he likes strong smells. When he smelled it he said he really liked it.


This was colored pink, but turned into a light orange and is scented with warm vanilla and sugar.

This one is my favorite!!! It is oatmeal, milk, and honey. I just wanna eat it, it smells so good. And I love the oatmeal in it. I can't wait to try it.



Thanks again Lynn for taking the time to do this with me. I really appreciate it!

5 thoughts...:

Karina said...

ok Lynn is super sweet. I wanna come play too..... looks great!

Christi said...

wow those soaps look great!!!
Does the oatmeal soap only have oatmeal on the top?

Jennifer said...

no, it has oatmeal in it and sprinkled on top

Gloria said...

i'm so jealous!! they look awesome!

doreen said...

cool, looks like they are looking better and coming out better too! great job