Thursday, October 15, 2009

Confetti Trees

Today for Project Thursday we made "confetti trees". The children enjoyed it, of course. They always think the crafts are so great...lol. I am really enjoying this time with them.

Mycah's Masterpiece


Trinity's Masterpiece


Jhet's Masterpiece


Now we are off to Chik fil a to eat lunch at play....it's still rainy here........

5 thoughts...:

Karina said...

Oh I love Jhety heads! They did great, love how mycah has some on the ground.....

Gloria said...

oh, these turned out real nice! who cut out all the leaves?

Jennifer said...

thanks gloria. i cut out squares and then mycah and trin cut them in half to make the triangles.

Cheryl Pitt said...

Great masterpieces! You know, I have never eaten at a Chik-Fil-A. I keep hearing how great they are but I usually go out to eat with my hubby and he HATES chicken! :(

Jennifer said...

cheryl, that's awful! you HAVE to go eat at chick fil a. they are the best ever. your husband will like chicken after he eats there....lol.