Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Friendship Wallhanging



Here is my completed friendship wallhanging. A few months ago 3 of my friends and I each made squares to make wallhangings. I finally finished mine. I didn't do to much quilting to it. Two of the squares are stitched in the ditch. One has quilting in the strips and the last has stars quilted all on it. I have it hanging over my cutting table. I was gonna take more pics but my batteries were running low. Maybe next time I can.
You can see Karina's finshed wallhanginghere and Doreen's here. I'm not sure our friend Christi has finished her's yet.

5 thoughts...:

doreen said...

I love it and your new blogskin too, great job, cannot wait to see it in person

Just Another Army Wife said...

Looks Great!!

Karina said...

wonderful!

doreen said...

I've been looking back at our blogs and I just paid attention the fabric you used for the border. I really really like it.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, it's the one that i bought a yard and a 1/2 and had no clue what to do with it!