Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Uuugghhhh...

I finished all my books!!!! What am I gonna do??? I finshed both my books and then come to found out there is a third book...which is great...only it isn't written yet!!!!! Do you know how horriable that is? To finish a book only to find out I have to wait MONTHS for the last book!!!!

Well, I'm gonna have to suck it up and go get some more...maybe from the same author. I have been enjoying reading these past fews days. I had forgotten how wonderful it is. Before children I use to read all the time. I think when my nest is empty I will be reading alot.

3 thoughts...:

Karina said...

so will you read more than sewing? Do you like it more? Your a fast reader!!!!! its only tues!

Jennifer said...

LOL, yes I am a fast reader. Actually when I start something I usually have a one track mind and finish it. you know...even with my sewing when i start a project i work on it till it's finished. same with books if it's a good book you won't wanna put it down. sat. night i read for 7 hours straight...till 1am. anyways i dont' think i like it more... it's in a diffrent category...it's just been so long since i have read...it feels good. but i will probaby sew a cover for my serger within the next few days...i have been wanting to do that for a while now and i feel the urge growing....lol

doreen said...

You are a fast reader! Better stock up on some more. Maybe you can do both reading and sewing/crafting.
I can understand the do it till it's done. . . I can be the same way, but sometimes I have projects that are ongoing.
I can't wait to see your serger cover. Do you need patches for it? I haven't forgotten, just haven't been embroidering anything lately. If you need them let me know and I will try to get them done for you and sent out.